Sunday, January 30, 2011

atchoo...

See this cute but sick little guy? He hasn't let his mamma put him down all day. Poor little man feels awful and just wants to be held and loved on. I don't mind though. Everyone except me and Fischer got the flu this weekend. It hit hard Friday evening with Curtis and then spread to all the others. Thank goodness we are knocking this all out at once... almost. I would hate for this to drag on slowly one by one over the next couple of weeks like sickness usually does with us. I will get this without a doubt! I have been sneezed and coughed on for two straight days now and there is just no way to avoid it. So I am planning on being sick this week. I have mentally prepared myself for being sick! I kept thinking of all the things I should accomplish today just so that I really was prepared for when (not if) I get sick this week. HaHa. But like I said earlier, I've been holding my baby. It's been one lazy day. Everyone has been bundled up with blankets, sleeping bags, and snuggies just laying around on the couch watching T.V. or playing the ipad. 5 sick people coughing all day long.

Curtis has been trying to hold Crew all day today but Crew wouldn't go to anyone but me. Well tonight I was sitting on the couch holding him and he got down and went over and climbed up on dad's lap. I knew there had to be a reason. I knew there was some sort of motive. He sat there for a minute before accomplishing what he was after and then quickly climbed back down and over onto his mamma's lap. See if you can figure it out..



I've tried to get him to eat all different kinds of things today and the only thing other than a brownie that he would agree to was medicine. Whenver I ask him if he wants some medicine to help him feel better he shakes his head yes. Poor kids! I feel so bad. This is yucky stuff!

No comments: