Monday, January 17, 2011

Emma's room
















Today I am being a very mean mom and making my kids clean their rooms on their day off of school. Their rooms haven't been cleaned since Christmas....yes I know, yuck! We started on Emma's and I decided to snap some pictures since I have never done so. We are putting our house up for sale really soon and I want to have pictures before we don't live here anymore. The second I found out I was finally having a girl I knew I wanted lots and lots of pink! Enjoy the picture overload.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thar is EXACTLY why I keep hoping I get a little girl someday! So cute! Where are you moving too? Hope all is well. Love you guys!

Brei said...

wait...WHAT??? You're moving? When did this all come about? I'm not liking it. Neither will my daughter. I don't think it's a good idea.

Kristen said...

WOW! You are an amazing decorator! CUTENESS!!! What is this little tidbit about you MOVING?? Uhhh.... I don't like the sound of that at all. Where are you all headed, may I ask?

Team Beardshall said...

Seriously the cutest room ever! I must say we have similar tastes....which are AWESOME! Ha