Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Heaven help me....

Do stores really need to start selling these the day after Christmas? Of course they do, because people like me buy and consume them in large quantities faster than they can keep them restocked. (well, maybe it's just me that keeps the Cadbury Egg market flowing but I like to pretend there are others out there!) It makes me feel good. This golden gooeyness is hands down my biggest weakness. I loose all self control when it comes to these darn little eggs. And yet I have 4 extra months to devour these rather than just around Easter!

Well, I am putting my foot down for once and saying "NO MORE!" I will not and cannot eat another one until Easter. This will take every ounce of willpower and self control that I may possibly possess. I will not and cannot eat another one until Easter.
So there you have it! I let one of my dirty little secrets out there! Tell me, what is a secret weakness you have? C'mon....it will make me feel better. I need something to cheer me up as I try and undo all the damage done over the last couple weeks.....please?

I WILL NOT AND CANNOT EAT ANOTHER ONE UNTIL EASTER!

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

ha ha, its nice to meet you....you are not alone. My name is Amy and I am an eggaholic! Too bad I didnt know that they were selling those puppies already! Good thing I don't love the carmel ones! Glad you like the blog, thanks for commenting!

Clint and Shari said...

Two words: COKE SLURPEES