Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sundance Film Festival Commercial...

This commercial was directed by my brother Kevin Bowden and his girlfriend Tasha. It aired during the Sundance Film Festival because they won a contest through the Utah Film Commission. This is my other brother Bobby Bowden in the commercial. Kind of cool. This was filmed at Storm Mountain up Little Cottonwood Canyon.




A few years ago my brother Bobby directed a commercial that won and Mitchell was in it. This was filmed in St.George, I can't believe how little my Mitchell looks.



Anyways, the whole concept behind this to to convince filmakers as to why they should film in beautiful Utah. Utah really is such a beautiful place!

6 comments:

Scarlett said...

How cool is that! Love it! So what's this I read about you putting your house up for sale? Crazy! We need a girl's night so we can catch up.

Steve said...

Ha - Mitchell is a natural on camera. That's awesome.

Jamie said...

That is sweet! It makes me miss beautiful Utah :)

Jamie said...

OK Ang, I just saw your "project life" section and I have been wanting to do the same thing with my blog this year where I post one picture a day. How did you do it??? I messed around with the templates but couldn't figure it out! Will you send me message and tell me how you did it? Thanks lady!

life in red shoes said...

Those brothers of yours have some serious talent!

life in red shoes said...

Your Mom's not too bad either:)