Friday, February 11, 2011

You sprinkle my heart with love.


Well I have to admit that we haven't been too festive around here this month (in fact I still have some fall decor up in certain areas of my home) but we weren't going to pass up the decorating and eating cookies, that's for sure!
My sister-in-law gave me this cute gift for Christmas that I have been dying to use because it's just that-too cute! Who doesn't love to use cute things? It just makes it that much more fun! Anyways, when all the kids were home from school we all gathered around the table (with a few extra heads of course) and had some fun creating some yumminess! I spent an eternity making little mini shaped heart cupcakes that didn't turn out so heart shaped....thanks a lot Wilton! But the end result was still adorable! Most of the kids would decorate their cupcake and cookies and then it would go straight into their mouth before they moved onto the next one. I can just feel a bunch of belly aches coming on tonight!

Can you see my cute little Crew just licking his fingers in the back? He was just content to just sit there and watch as long as he was given some frosting to lick and a few candies to eat.






Life is sweet!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

What a great idea! I love it! I also love that you were able to get all the kids participating. So fun!