Saturday, March 28, 2009

Only in the movies....

does a preggo lady stand up and claim "my water just broke!"

Welcome to the world Crew Timothy! Born March 25th, 2009 at 3:41 a.m.

A whopping 6 lbs. 6 oz.
18 inches long

cute as a button and a head full of hair




The story: A group of friends in my ward decided to have a girls night out Tuesday night. We went to Chili's for dinner. I was not having any contractions but did feel quite a bit of "pressure" pretty much the whole time. After eating yummy food until I thought I might possibly pop, we went to Jordan Landing to see "Duplicity." Soon after I sat down I felt some very mild contractions but nothing compared to the random contractions I'd been having the past week. So, I thought nothing of it. Continued watching the movie only to suddenly feel an actual "POP!" I sat there for a few minutes wondering what the POP was. I decided to adjust myself into a different position and it suddenly felt as though I had wet my pants. I decided to get up and go to the restroom to see if maybe I did wet my pants (c'mon people, I had a head pressing against my bladder) and as soon as I stood up, well.....GUSH! So needless to say my two good friends rushed me home. I got to the hospital about 10:45 p.m. and Crew was soon born! I cannot imagine my life without him. He is so sweet and perfect. I could just hold him and stare at him all day.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love, love, love that baby!!!!!!

Lindell said...

YAY! he is so beautiful. What a fun night :) Note to pregnant women: Chili's and Clive Owen induce labor!

lavitadajessica said...

What a great story!!! :) He is so beautiful! You Timothy's make the cutest babies!

Clint and Shari said...

CONGRATS! He is so cute! Maybe I will have to go the Chili's and the movies in a couple of weeks:)

Brei said...

He looks just like a Timothy, even this little! And wow...that's a lot of hair. Congrats, Angela; can't wait to see him in person!

Jamie said...

Wow - I bet your friends at the theater thought that was pretty exciting :) I'm glad everything went well and that you have a perfect little boy!

Scarlett said...

Angela! I just found your blog on Brei's! So fun to see little Crew! He is absolutley adorable! And I feel so special that I was there with you when your water broke! Can't wait to see him in person! If you want to say hi, my blog is scarlettann.blogspot.com
Oh yeah, have you picked a middle name?

Krista said...

He is adorable--just like a Timothy baby! I saw your blog addy on Facebook and decided to take a peek. Congrats you guys!