Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things (right now)...

very random but all things I LOVE.

This is the ABSOLUTE best multi-cleaning product EVER. I use this for everything and I can't rave enough about it. Go buy it! Am I an awesome sales person or what? Seriously, it cleans amazing and it doesn't leave streaks or residue. Did I mention how much I love it? It can even get stained red punch off my white countertops.



This is my favorite drink currently and I LOVE IT! You taste this and you would never know it was sugar-free. Love the to go-singles and WOW! it's only a dollar. The Lemon-Berry is my favorite. Comes in many yummy flavors. Go buy it and try it, you just might like it.



Now this bad boy I just purchased on Ebay for my birthday last week. I LOVE IT! Still learning all the bells and whistles but boy does it do the works. I am excited to play with it and will make something cute to post with it as soon as I have time. I've been eyeing this for a LONG time and finally broke down and bought it. I'm not going to tell you to run out and buy this but if you are an avid scrapbooker and are looking at some kind of die-cutting investment, I strongly suggest this. The possibilities are endless! LOL!
And last but not least, my baby crib bedding. I saw this around Christmas and had to have it. I finally bought it too last week. This is for you Ruthie!

...and yes that is my scrapbooking schtuff in the background. This baby is taking over my scrapbook room (sniff, sniff) and I am still in the works of changing it all up. And that about sums up my favorite items for now. Enjoy!

Life is good!

4 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

CUTE bedding! I love it. Not much longer and that bed is going to be filled with a sweet little boy! I can't wait. Please post a picture as soon as you deliver -k- Good luck with everything.

ruthie said...

too cute - your scrapbook stuff accessorizes the vignette perfectly!

Jamie said...

I love hearing about products like this so thanks for sharing! I love the color blue in the bedroom. Very cute!

life in red shoes said...

I also sing the praises of this Windex, love love love it!
And that is 1 cute baby, congrats!