Saturday, December 4, 2010

So behind...

I feel so behind in my blog the last couple months. I often want to blog but then I am not sure where to even begin. Before I know it days have gone by, weeks, and then a month has gone in the blink of an eye! But I need to start somewhere I suppose.

Anyways, my cute sister-in-law Liz is having a baby in a few short weeks and she had a baby shower today at Mimi's Cafe. I decided to make her a baby cake! This is the second one I have made and they are so much fun...and easy too!





I'm so excited for her! It will be so much fun to have a new little bundle of joy in the family! Especially a girl since we have lots of boys! So here is a cute picture of the mom-to-be (I stole from her blog!)

Oh, and I had to get cute little Runbi in there too!
Life is good!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Holy cow, girl! Is there nothing you can't do? You are so talented. Cute family!

liz said...

seriously, i LOVE that diaper cake! steve was also very impressed with it. i don't know if i'll actually ever want to take it apart and use it. :) THANK YOU! xoxox.