Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010 / Hello 2011

Wishing you all a wonderful 2011! I am always excited for the New Year to finally come! I love the beginning of new things. I guess the very same reason I LOVE Mondays! It has been quite a year for our family and we have so much to be grateful for. Thinking back we had some really rough patches at times but I am amazed at how blissful life feels at the moment and feel as though we came out on top! I love my family more than words can express. I am so very thankful everyday to have been blessed with the family I have. I couldn't ask for a better husband, cuter kids, more giving/caring parents, loving grandparents, awesome siblings (when they aren't teasing me of course) aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I have great in-laws and sister-in-laws that I adore. I have amazing family all around me in every direction I turn. They all enrich my life and add so much value in so many ways! I am so thankful. I will never have all the money in the world but I sure feel as though I am the wealthiest because of the family I have. And I have no urge to ever buy a lottery ticket because I already feel as though I won the lottery long ago! This year we received a Christmas card from a family member and inside the card it wrote "love is the only thing we have to give!"
I've thought about that a lot and realized, love is the greastest gift anyone could ever receive. Isn't that truly the only thing any of us really want at the end of the day? If love is all you have to give, then you are doing great....and if love is all you receive, well, then you are doing great too!

Give more love! I know I need to. May 2011 bring you love, happiness and health!

New Year's Eve 2010

No comments: