Monday, December 13, 2010

Emma's special day!

My baby girl turned 7....WOW! Seven.
Here's a few highlights of the pajama party:
pizza/breadsticks
Ramona and Beezus....my favorite movie!
popcorn/treats
opening presents
cupcakes...made by grandma
jumping around screaming girl style (my ears are still ringing)
It was a successful girlie party! Fun times!

I just love my miss Emma more than the world!
Happy 7th!

My awesome husband had a birthday too however I won't declare how old he is! He's the best husband ever and I am so thankful he's mine and can't imagine my world without him either! For his birthday he and Fischer spent the evening going to dinner and then to the Jazz game on row 22! Then the next night just me and him had a yummy dinner at Christopher's Steak and Seafood!
Life is sweet!

1 comment:

liz said...

what a fun birthday for miss emma! can i hire you for my next birthday party? everything, of course, is adorable. i love the bday banner!