Saturday, September 18, 2010

A homemade BIRTHDAY present...

So Emma has a birthday party to attend in a few minutes and I decided to take some pictures of what she is giving! We (I) decided to make everything this time and Emma was VERY happy about it too! I was worried that she would want to go to the store and pick out a dumb toy but she was on board the minute I told her what ideas I had! Here are the finished projects:
A cute little bracelet!


A fun headband with rosetts!

A yellow single hair clip!
And of course we decided to go ahead and make our own mini gift bag!

Hope her little friend likes it!


4 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

She will....but if she doesn't I will:)

You guys are way talented!!

Scarlett said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! You should make more and sell them!

Michelle said...

You are amazing!!!! BTW - my birthday is coming up!! :) Love you and your abundant talents!!

Kristen said...

Uhhhh, HELLO!!! You are straight out of designer homemaker magazine. How did you do those flowers? You need to show me! When can we hang out?