Friday, August 27, 2010

First day of 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 8th grade!

Emma's first day was today! I'm sure you can tell how excited she was just by the look on her face!

(Here I come first grade!)
_________________________________________________________________________

Stockton
 Here I come 3rd grade!
_________________________________________________________________________

Mitchell
Here I come 5th grade!
 (He wouldn't smile for the camera out in front of the house so I had to sneak and get a smile as he was leaving!)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Fischer
Here I come 8th grade

So there you have it, my cute kids!

Life is grand!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what great kids. of course i happen to be a bit partial to them. glad they were all excited for the first day, let's see how excited they are in a month or two! just kidding.

Jamie said...

Man those are some good looking boys. And that adorable girl of yours looks so much like you, I love it! Tell Fischer I have a 6th grader that I would like to introduce him to, in like 10 years :)

Scarlett said...

Your kids are getting so big! Fischer is like a mini man now. Crazy. Bet your having a fun time fighting off the girls!

Anonymous said...

sure like her pretty legs, wow!