Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meanest mom in the world!


Backstory: Every night before bedtime, Emma and Crew take their bath together and then Emma helps me get Crew ready for bed. Crew HATES to get dressed. He pitches a fit every single time. So every night during this little tantrum of his I say "I know baby, I am the meanest mom in the world!"

Last night:
Me: "C'mon Crew let's get your jammies on!"
(Emma brings Crew over to me and helps pin him down)
Crew: Screaming and crying! "Wahhh!"
Me: (As I'm pulling the jammies over his head) "I know baby, I'm the meanest mom in the world!"
Emma: "Mom, stop trying to tell yourself that, you are NOT the meanest mom in the world!"

Isn't she the best?

My name is Angela Timothy and I AM NOT THE MEANEST MOM IN THE WORLD!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

SO sweet! Unfortunately, my kids tell me every day that I AM the meanest mom in the world. I just say, "Yes I am. Get over it." ;)