Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

WOW! I cannot believe it is 2010! CRAZINESS!
It's been a fun Christmas break with the kids home. Not too much fighting took place either I must add. We had a few unexpected things pop up this week which included:
*a trip to the dentist because of a really bad toothache for Emma
*Mitchell was attacked by two dogs while walking to his friends house just down the road
it was a very scary incident which traumatized the poor kid
yes, he was bitten pretty bad and is very bruised all over the back of his legs
yes, the police and animal control were called
*lots of doctor visits for Crew (allergist, pediatrician, and Ear, Nose & Throat)
-trying to figure out why he has been sick since October 31st
Other than that, the kids have all been thoroughly entertained with each of their new "toys"! Between that and lots of sleepovers at Grandma's house, it has been very enjoyable! Can't ask for more than that! Tree is down and I can't wait to clean house this week now that everyone is back in school tomorrow! Not sure where to begin is the only problem.
We had a pretty low key New Year's. On New Year's Eve we got together with our friends the Taylor's and had pizza and played games. It was a fun night. We actually came home at 11:00 so Curtis and Crew could go to bed because they are party poopers. LOL! Me and Mitchell rang in the New Year playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii! New Year's Day we just relaxed and had lunch over at Grandma's house. We've gone out to dinner with friends and have played lots and lots of board games. I'm sad the holiday is over but I am excited for what 2010 has in store. I think it is going to be a great year. I love new beginnings. I have always loved Monday's (I know, call me crazy) and I always love the beginning of every new month. I love the feeling of starting fresh. With all my shortcomings, I consistently need a fresh new start. I have many goals for 2010 and I am going to try my hardest to stay on track with those goals. I wish each and every one of you a HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR! Here's to 2010! Cheers!
Life is an adventure!

1 comment:

Karey L F said...

Good Luck with those New Years Goals! I myself Hate the New Year. I don't do good with change and I've lost alot of loved ones around this time of year. Call me crazy, but I LOVE Mondays as well, especially when Cody is at your house playing - lol! Thanks for letting him come over, I better come get him. See you in a few minutes.