Wednesday, December 23, 2009

holiday festivities!




This time of year is go, go, go nonstop for our family! We are a fun family full of traditions and I love it! The only negative is that the holidays whiz by way too fast! I cannot believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow! We've had an awesome week which started with church on Sunday morning! Emma was the only one who was cooperative in letting me get her photo. I didn't have time to beg the boys.....but their turn will come whether they like it or not! Sunday night we went to my aunt and uncle's house in Hooper for their traditional Bowden family Christmas dinner and games. We play the famous candy bar game that my kids LOVE and get so excited for! Monday night we went to the Energy Solutions arena for the Larry H. Miller Christmas Sing-a-long that my Grandpa Robert C. Bowden conducts! We have gone to this for years and this year was by far my favorite! Fischer took his friend Jaden and he said that he had so much fun he wants to come with us every year! After the sing-a-long we were treated to Cold Stone by my parents! It was a great night! Tomorrow we will go to my Grandma Lund's house for the most delicious Christmas Eve dinner like we do every year as well. Christmas night will be prime rib dinner at my parents house. Can't wait! Hope you all are enjoying your family traditions as well and have much to be MERRY about!


Life is merry & bright!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Christmas traditions are great. Merry Christmas!

Clint and Shari said...

Seriously can she get any cuter:)

Karey L F said...

Sound like lots of fun! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!