Thursday, April 30, 2009

Diapering 101 - Take ONE!

Disclaimer #1: No babies were harmed during the making of this clip....PROMISE!


Disclaimer #2: If POOP makes you ill (cause it totally doesn't make me ill at all! LOL!) then I would suggest not viewing this clip.


Disclaimer #3: Viewer discretion advised, little boy parts are shown during this clip and I'm not just talking cute little baby bums!




This diapering task will be perfected over the next couple of weeks by Emma, I am quite sure of it. It will make my load a little lighter! Not sure what I'll train her to do next....maybe his bathtime. Soon she'll be able to hold down the fort for atleast a couple of hours....just enough time for me to go get a pedicure and lunch! I can't wait. I'm so thrilled she LOVES this mom business!


P.S. After personally viewing this clip, I have decided that next on the teaching agenda should definately be fixing her own hair.

Life is great!

9 comments:

Meghan said...

OH my Gosh!! Too funny! I can't believe how good she did for being 5.. Call me and I'll go to lunch and pedis with you!!!

Brei said...

Can I send Elena over for training for whenever our next one comes along? I can't believe how well Emma did! Lucky you with all that help!

Jamie said...

That was the cutest thing ever! She is already a super mom, she wasn't even fazed when there was a little "explosion." So funny!

Unknown said...

Little Miss Independent! I should have trained YOU how to do that for your brothers- maybe they will let you change their diapers when they get old, or maybe Emma can! I have the cutest grandaughter ever!!!!!! OK and the cutest grandsons also!!!!

Scarlett said...

Holy Crap! I was seriously laughing the whole time! Especially at the part where I kept hearing, "Mom! MOM!" in the background. Yet, you didn't answer, and they finally shut up! LOVE IT! We need to get Emma and Kassi together!

Audra said...

That was absolutely hilarious! Send her my way!!

Teresa Gamboa said...

o.k. first of all I need to come and snuggle with that little guy. Second, I was laughing so hard. I was waiting for him to say "I can't breath" when she put that diaper on so tight! Too funny! Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

What a sweet little helper! I am very impressed!

Jamie said...

Ang! That was awesome! Nice work. Is Maleia too old to learn this task? I would really like that!