Tuesday, February 24, 2009

not ready to let her go.....

to Kindergarten in the Fall.

She is so excited and we have been talking about it a lot lately. I don't like to think about sharing her with the world -even if only for 2 1/2 hours a day! She is by no means an angel, don't get me wrong. She is spoiled and a drama queen but she is my one and only baby girl. She loves me and always makes that known throughout the day. I love having her around and I am just not ready for her to grow up and become more and more independent each passing day. Five years has gone by in the blink of an eye and to think about another 5 years from now when she'll be 10 just makes me feel ill. She'll always feel like my "baby" no matter where her place is in our family. Most people, including myself, complain about Kindergarten being such a short amount of time but for once I am going to be grateful.

Life is short!

6 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

She is a cutie pie! I hated when Tanner started kindergarten and I hate that Troy is starting this year. I think they should stay young for longer!

Unknown said...

I don't like how quickly she has grown up either. Maybe you should try for one more little princess!

Jamie said...

What a sweet girl, she looks so much like you! And I saw that you're having another baby boy! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Can she be any cuter?
Life is racing by much toooooo quickly!
Love you guys!

liz said...

aww... just think how cute she's gonna loook with her little backpack on all ready for her first day. {tear}. i miss you guys, let's play!

Jaden said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!