Thursday, February 19, 2009

cleaning out my memory card....




and came across this beautiful day. A very much anticipated day to say the least. This is my sister-in-law Liz. Everyone that is fortunate to know her would agree that she is the most beautiful person inside and out. She is a mother's dream. Her mother (my husband's mother) was only able to attend this perfect day in spirit. I can only imagine the joy she must have felt and happiness that filled her soul to witness this special day.
You couldn't have done or said anything to wipe the beaming smile off of Liz's face on this day January 3rd, 2009. I have never felt that anyone was ever perfect enough for this amazing girl. I think it is safe to say that she finally met her match. Steve is such a great guy and I couldn't be more thrilled that she chose him to spend forever with. If my daughter even turns out half as incredible as Liz, I would be one proud momma! Here's to you Liz and Steve!

Life if romantic!



3 comments:

Steve said...

Most incredible day of my life. I'm a very lucky man. :-)

liz said...

awwww...i am speechless. was a sweet post. you make me all teary-eyed and happy. i just love you, angela! and then steve's comment, jeez. i am the lucky one. truly.

Michelle said...

She was the perfect bride!