Thursday, February 12, 2009

it's all fun and games around here.....

well, most of the time atleast! Over the last several months we have become quite the game playing family! We started playing games with some friends of ours and they got us hooked on a couple that were then purchased for Christmas. Now our kids have joined in on the fun and have even learned how to play.


One of our favorites is Ticket To Ride.
We spend a lot of time playing this and it can even be played online http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/play/




Our next favorite game to play is Acquire





And of course my game list wouldn't be complete if I didn't add the two games Uno and Trouble. Emma's favorite game is Uno and it's not just played on a daily basis but more like an hourly basis...no joke! She sure can play a mean game! My days are consumed with one on one with her. Stockton's favorite game is Trouble and it's played pretty often as well. However, the nice thing about Stockton is that if no one wants to challenge him at Trouble, he'll just play against himself! Love that boy! I guess he's figured out that playing against himself always makes him a winner. I think I kind of like his tactic. Maybe I should try it sometime considering I'm always the one to lose.


Life is fun!

2 comments:

liz said...

just remember who got you that ticket to ride. haha. we wanna come play with you! :)

Jaden said...

We should get together and play Ticket to Ride sometime! We love that game, and we are really playing Settlers of Catan a lot lately too. I've never played Acquire...what is that one like?