Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 4...

By the time the kids got done swimming last night at about midnight (Florida time of course) I was too tired to post this!
The boys got up at 6:00 a.m. and went and rented a car and drove to Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios.) They of course didn't take a camera so they have no pictures. BUT of course me and Emma took TONS!
So here you go with Magic Kingdom Emma style:

First we slept in and then went to lunch at the resort.

Waiting for the bus.
Welcome to our home.


We're here! Let the Magic begin!

Emma wanted to ride Splash Mountain first, so we rode that a couple of times in a row.

We rode the train all around the kingdom.

Of course we had to have a funnel cake.....yummy!
Emma decided to buy an Ariel doll.
We went on one of my favorite rides!
Dumbo is seriously the longest ride we waited in (20 minutes) and it was over in 60 seconds!
Emma wanted to ride the teacups so bad so I told her I would go on them one time. I thought I was going to puke! She spun me wild and crazy and loved every second of it. I felt off balance for quite awhile afterwards. She went on them again right after.  


Buzz Lightyear was our last ride for the day! We went on a ton of rides. Wednesday was a perfect day to go. The wait time was about 15 minutes for all the big rides. It was great. We went on all the kid rides that we knew none of the boys would want to go on.
I wanted to stay and watch the firework show but Emma was so determined to get back to the hotel so she could take a late night swim. Which ended up being really late by the time we got back to the resort and went to eat dinner.




Mitchell swam for atleast 4 hours straight last night.
Now today we are all going back to the Magic Kingdom. Peace out!
Life is sweet!

No comments: