Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 3...

Waiting to go to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon!
Orange Crush has been the popular choice of drink for some reason.

This is the only downtime.....waiting for the bus. I cannot believe the amount of walking we have put in, I am exhausted.

Curtis in flip flops? This is only the second time I have ever seen him in flip flops since we've been married! I keep telling him they aren't called "thongs!"
Curtis and Fischer snorkeling with SHARKS and stingrays! I felt just fine safely taking pictures on the sidelines!

More drama from the drama queen! Not sure why she's upset here....

Oh good! She's happy again!

We had never been to either of the Disney waterparks before but I thought this one was awesome. I highly recommend it! It has tons of awesome waterslides and one of the largest wave pools in the world.

After a day at Typhoon Lagoon, we went straight to Downtown Disney to eat at Rainforest Cafe and do a little shopping!

This is what I get when I ask them to smile!

Love the Lego store! Stockton could have spent hours in there. He did spend some of his money in there!

After that, we went back to the resort and the kids did some late night swimming! I guess they didn't feel as though they got ENOUGH swimming in today, good grief! Goodnight~!
Tomorrow: Boys are renting a car and going to Orlando Studios and the girls are going to Magic Kingdom!

Life is sweet!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

How fun! Looks like you are having a blast! Love all the pics!

I still can't believe you guys moved! Ya know, Lehi is a great place to live.......:)

Michelle said...

What great pics - brought a little tear to my eye thinking of how much I love you guys and how happy I am that you've got to go on this fun family trip together!! Hooray! Keep having a fabulous time!!!
Love you loads!