Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vegas!

About three weeks ago me, Crew, and Emma were invited to go on a trip to Las Vegas for a week. I drove down with my Aunt Laurie, cousin Molly, her friend Casey and we stayed with my cousin Heidi and her family. It was such a blast. Each day was spent in the pool playing around and relaxing. One of the days Emma swam for 9 hours straight! We had such a fun time and it was a great vacation. Thanks so much Sundell's!
Crew and Nixon are one week apart! Here they are relaxing in the pool sharing a cocktail together! Juice!
Crew decided her didn't want to share the cocktails! He wanted to drink both! Little stinker!
It was such a fun week and the accommodations were amazing! Again, thanks Sundell's! It is nice to be home! Crew was so excited when he saw his brothers!
Life is "sun"sational!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I LOVE those pictures! My favorites are of the boys drinking their "cocktails". So cute! We miss you guys already! It wasn't nearly as fun swimming without you guys! Hopefully Nixon didn't leave too many bruises on Crew. I will work on him not being such a bully. I am glad though that by the end Crew defended himself. Thanks so much for coming!
Love, Heidi

Scarlett said...

Love the pool! Beautiful. Also love the pics. Your kids are getting so big!