Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Made with LOVE!

Have I mentioned before that I have, hands down, the most amazing grandma? Well, I do! My Grandma Lund is the most beautiful, giving, generous, thoughtful, and sweet grandma in the world. She is loved by all who are fortunate enough to know her. She cooks delicious food, she spoils her family, she is a righteous example to all those around her, she always looks gorgeous and so put together and smells so so good! I can never hide the fact that I have secretly gone to lunch with grandma because I come home and my kids can smell her scent on me. I have always loved it when she holds my babies because the smell lingers for the rest of the day. I love my grandma so much my heart could just burst thinking about it.
So, my wonderful grandma makes the most beautiful quilts for her grandchildren when they get married or when we have our cute little babies. You should see these quilts! They are priceless! She made one for Emma and brought it over last week. Take a lookie:
My camera battery was almost dead, so my pictures aren't that good but you get the idea. The quilt is so adorable and we love it so much! Thank you for all your time and effort for this special gift Grandma! Emma will treasure it always!
Life is good!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is an AMAZING quilt!!! And it goes so perfect with that cute room. Love those colors. Your grandma is one stylin' woman!

Michelle said...

WOW! I love it!! That is such a beautiful quilt and her room is darling!! You are right - you do have an amazing grandma!!

Janis Rowser said...

I remember your grandma from Bobby and Jordan's little league days and I LOVE her, too! What perfume does she wear to smell so pretty??? Your mom said if I'm super nice she would share this quilt pattern with me so that I can make it for my Makayla. Then all I need to do is find some pretty perfume to wear, and maybe I'll be cool, too - like your grandma!