Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon~

(Swoon) Ok, I am not an Edward fan so I totally LOVED this movie! I am Team Jacob all the way....sorry all you faithful Team Edward girls! I won't say much more for all you unlucky people that didn't get to see this before it came out like I did....don't be hatin'! I won't spoil anything other than rest assure you that it was awesome!

So my neighbor/friend was able to rent out a theater at The District for a premier 6:00 p.m. showing yesterday. My other friend Karey did all the hard leg work to organize the event and make it a success! Thanks Karey! It was a lot of fun and now I'm sad it's over. I think I might just need to go watch Twilight right now since I'm stuck at home all day!

2 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

I can't wait to go tonight:) I'm glad you liked it!

Scarlett said...

I loved it, too! SO fun to see you there! Can't wait for another six months to see Eclipse!