Monday, September 17, 2012

August 27.2012

August 27th was such a special day for sooooo many reasons! First of all we got to celebrate this cute boy turning 13! Another teenager in the house! YIKES! 

 Mitchell is the biggest softie and I LOVE IT! He is AMAZING with little kids. Little kids love him and Crew worships the ground he walks on. Mitchell is a friend to everyone and has tons of friends. He is always  making a new friend and trying to hang out. He came home the other day and told me about this kid in one of his classes that does not speak english and Mitchell has been trying to help him and be his friend. This is such a wonderful quality about him. Ever since he was little he has been doing this. If we ever went to McDonald's to eat and play he would always make a new friend and try to bring them home with us. Mitchell is such a big help with Crew. I just love him to pieces and I am so happy he is mine! He does not like to have his picture taken unfortunately so I have to just sneak them every once in awhile. For Mitchell's birthday he got a new T.V. and we went to Winger's for his birthday dinner with family.

Next we celebrated the life of Grandpa Richard Hart who was such a wonderful man that we LOVE dearly!
His funeral was so awesome and he left behind so many special memories for everyone. I always loved Richard since the day I married Curtis. Thanks to Richard I have the most important days in my life recorded...the day I was engaged, married, and all my children being born. He was always there to video my little newborn babies soon after they came into this world. He was all about Genealogy and preservation. He hung on to anything and everything. Everything had sentimental value to him. He always showed love and concern for our family. I have always appreciated this and we will miss him. I feel so honored to have been there when he passed on to the other side to be with the love of his life, my husband's mother Sandy. Although it is sad for us to not have him here with us, our hearts are so happy that he is with her now. 
God be with you til we meet again!
And soon after the funeral we were able to run to St. Marks hospital to hear little baby Beckett Bowden come into this world. We sat in the waiting room and patiently waited until we heard his cute little cries from the delivery room. He is soooo adorable!





What a special day August 27th was!
Life is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i couldn't agree more!!!

Scarlett said...

So sorry to see that you lost your grandpa. Death is never easy, whether you were expecting it or not. Hope your fam is doing well! Miss seeing you!