Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

Yes we are finally in! So happy! We moved in a couple of weeks ago and it's been non-stop ever since. As I am sitting here typing this I have brick layers working in my yard on pillars and a mailbox, I have finish guys doing the finish work in basement, and sprinkler guys digging the trenches in my front and back yard. Fun stuff! Our entire garage is filled to the brim with boxes and furniture that needs to be brought in the basement which will be done next weekend! As soon as everything is put together I will post some pictures....promise!
Life is great!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How exciting!!! I bet you're loving your new place, and will love it even more after you're all settled!

Scarlett said...

Thanks for the sneak peak! Can't wait to see more pics!