Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Milestones:)


First of all my baby is 3 months old already....sniff sniff! It really does make me sad. Anyways, here are a list of facts about Crew just for my documentation:



  • refuses to sleep in his crib during the day (can't figure this one out)
  • sleeps incredibly awesome at night (in his crib that he refuses to sleep in during the day, go figure)
  • has sweaty hands just like his oldest brother, eww!
  • loves bathtime
  • will drink from a bottle when I have no time to nurse him (hooray)
  • loves to stare at ceiling fans
  • loves all his siblings and smiles like crazy when they talk to him
  • likes to be held
  • likes to be outside
  • turned out to be such a happy and good baby when I thought he was going to be unhappy and colicky (thank goodness)
  • loves to sit and watch people
  • hates his binky and will only take it in desperation
I love this little guy so much and he owns my heart. He can't roll his eyes at me, talk back, and slam doors. He lets me hug and kiss him a million times a day and loves it. He's great and I want him to grow up sloooooooooooooow! He's 13 pounds of pure bliss!

Second, Curtis and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary yesterday! This milestone makes me happy. I asked him today if he was going to stay with me for another 15 years and he replied "atleast another 50!" Well I sure hope so because he is the best! Here are some facts that make him so great:

  • he puts up with my insane OCD issues
  • he still loves me even though I HATE TO COOK
  • he works hard to provide for our family so that we never have to go without
  • he puts up with my love for spending money
  • he eats leftovers (this is a big bonus)
  • he'll buy all the embarrasing things I'm too embarrased to buy at the store LOL!
  • he does all the things I hate to do (go to the post office, get an oil change, scrub the toilets, etc.)
  • he's the best dad in the world
  • he's honest
  • he's funny

These are just a few off the top of my head but there is MUCH MORE! I always laugh inside when people talk about how much he hunts and how "good I am to let him!" Really these people just have no idea how much he deserves it. It's not something I "let him do" it's something I want him to do! He is an essential part of our family and we are so lucky to have him. I am so lucky to have him.


Life is great!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute post about Crew and Curtis! We have so much in common! I have a couple OCD issues as well, I hate to cook, I love to shop, and I hate cleaning toilets. We should be twins.

Bonnie said...

Fun post to read about your new little one and Curtis. It's so great you have a sweet baby that you can kiss on! Love hearing how you support your husband in some time for himself.

Mi said...

What a great post! I'm glad my niece and nephews have such a loving mom and I'm so happy that you love my brother so much - he deserves to be loved by someone as wonderful as you!!! Thanks for being such an important part of our family!
Love you!
Michelle